In Sindh on name of democracy PPP has suspended all civil and constitutional rights of people, political activists who r condemning bad governance, nepotism, corruption and misuse of Sindh police by the local feudal lords. Misuse of ATA by PPP against its critics.
Extremely stupid, insensitive and politically wrong. No one has right to tell others how to become or not become a Pakistani, get over with that pathetic nationalism already. https://twitter.com/ejazhaider/status/1427698373218422791 …
Protest against forced elevation of Chief Justice Ahmed Ali Shaikh as Ad -Hoc Judge at Supreme court and Bypassing the senior Judges of High Court of Sindh against the merit at Malir Bar Association . pic.twitter.com/6AiroCJC3v
This is exactly how reliable of a partner US is.
The dictators are not the only violators of the constitution but the ones who are holding posts of being guardian of the Constitution in Constitutional Courts are also in same line.
Independence of our country in true spirit is still a dream that we all will have to work for and achieve!
6. Small provinces are independent in asking for their constitutional rights;
7. Journalists are independent in keeping the public informed;
8. Women are independent to make all the decisions about their life.
3. Government is independent in running the country without any shadow government;
4. Judiciary is independent in writing their judgments;
5. Minorities are independent in practicing their religion and culture;
On this Independence Day we must remember that an independent Pakistan will become possible only if the:
1. Pakistanis are independent to participate in democratic process and vote whoever they choose to;
2. Parliament is independent in law making;
How Pakistan is apparently conducting its “diplomacy” on this front seems a little…telling. Also, this information is untrue.
#Afghanistan https://twitter.com/ShireenMazari1/status/1426158929193619458 …
Celebration and taunts from retired Generals and sitting ministers on the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan reveals the side we have chosen. Its a moral catastrophe.
عوامي تحريڪ جو مرڪزي نائب صدر ۽ ناليوارو قانوندان ايڊووڪيٽ سجاد احمد چانڊيو بحريا ٽائون ڪيس جي ٻُڌڻي کان پوء ميڊيا سان ڳالھ ٻولھ ڪنديpic.twitter.com/zPG012chBp