کُج شوق سی یارفقیری داکُج عشق نے در دررول دتا کُج ساجن کسر نہ چھوڑی سی کُج زہر رقیباں گھول دتا ُکُج ہجر فراق دا رنگ چڑھیاکُج درد ماہی انمول ُُدتا کُج سڑ گئی قسمت بدقسمت دی کُج پیار جدائی وچ رول دتا منیر نیازی
2. We reached out and asked numerous leaders in political and civil society around the world for help. The silence was shocking as was the outpouring help on a humanitarian basis. Some calls and requests received a simple yes or no, some went unanswered but …. CON’T
3. we received an immediate response to our requests from Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan who then acted on his willingness to assist.Collectively, we transcended religious differences, political divides, national boundaries and local dynamics - it was about a humanitarian
4. effort aimed at saving innocent victims facing certain death if left behind in a war ravaged country where misunderstanding and suspicion take priority at present. He took the lead to save innocent lives irrespective of politics, race, religion or culture. Con’t
5. No other global leader that we have seen, took such an initiative to leverage his/her position to save the innocent putting humanity before politics and showing how much the great faiths have in common on the bridge of compassion. Don’t
6. He has been gracious with his time and never once questioned our motives. We have spoken about our different faiths and how when truly executed in their highest form, innocent life must be protected and saved. CON’t
7. PM Khan quickly asked his people to intervene on our behalf and was able to make the difference between life and death for those on board the first three aircraft to leave Mazar e Sharif in Afghanistan with nearly a thousand civilians on board. MANY of them are Americans. -
8. Because of his tireless leadership and support from the military and civilian resource of Pakistan, three planes were released by the Taliban, who have been businesslike in their responses to adhere to their agreement to let civilian allies of the NATO forces leave the country
9. You will be reading a lot over the next few days of people that have left Afghanistan in the last 24 hours. Some of the stories will have a global tale to tell, some will be welcomed home by family and friends, some will land in a country where they have no friends. Con’t
10. Each of their lives are worth the time, energy, money, passion and love spent by so many people, organizations and the PM of Pakistan. Other media outlets may have their own agenda for criticizing him over the last few days, don’t
11. but he should be recognized for the lives he helped save this weekend.I sincerely thank him and pray he continues to help us work to to build a bridge with the common interest of protecting innocent, precious lives during this humanitarian effort. The United States should ..
12. collectively recognise Pakistan's assistance at this juncture. We will not allow anyone to forget this moment that enabled America and its allies to make good on their promises to those that helped them without pause or reflection. More tomorrow
When they wanted to flee Afghanistan, Pakistan was safe to come to for everyone including their citizens, embassy staff and even NATO soldiers, but if there is something remotely in the interests of Pakistan, it isn't safe anymore.
Darren Sammy is more Pakistani than Miss Maryam Nawaz, who chose political scoring during a national tragedy.https://twitter.com/darensammy88/status/1438829191470911491 …